Height: 178 cm
Languages Spoken: English, Mandarin, Taiwanese
Hobbies: Dancing, exercising, reading
Special Talents: Dancing
Acting/ Singing Experience: Taiwan Beer TV commercial
Life Goal: Live in a life with no regret
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
- What is your perception of happiness and success?
To do what you love to do and put the maximize effort.
- How can we make this world a better place to live in?
Focus more on caring and help, less on competing and fighting.
- How do you plan to contribute to the society if you win?
Help those who have dream but no opportunity to fight for it.
- What is the one change that you would like to bring in you?
Be more thoughtful.
- Who is your favorite celebrity? If you get a chance to meet your favorite celebrity, where will you take him/her and how do you plan to spend the time?
The vocalist from Taiwan band「May Day」- Ashin, I would love to take him back to our senior high school and play basketball together (we were from the same senior high).
- What is the role of youth towards the future development of the country/world?
Follow predecessor’s step, develop the platform for the later generation.
- What is your greatest strength and how did it help you to become one of the finalists today?
Strong wills, it helps me face the challenge I feared.
- Who is the most inspiring person to you and why?
My father, he has always been a role model to me and always push me to reach my limit.
- What worries did you have before entering in the contest?
- What makes you happy and what makes you sad?
Happy when my hard work pays off and sad when I see an abandoned puppy.
- What is the biggest mistake you have ever made in your life? What have you done to overcome it?
Couldn’t realize how tough the life of my family was early enough to be more mature and help share my parents’ burden.
- Which drama is your favorite? Which character attracted your attention? Explain why.
「House of Card」, Francis Underwood, he always knows what he wants and always have a plan to achieve his goal no matter how many challenges he has to overcome.
- If you get an opportunity to act in a movie/ TV drama/ show, what character would you like to be? Explain why.
Michael Scofield from 「Prison Break」. I wonder how it feels to be a character that is so cleaver and calm.
- What are you looking to improve/gain from this contest?
Improve my confident, gain the opportunity for the interview with TVB and live in a life with no regret.