Ernest Hans Chan
Height: 178 cm
Languages Spoken: English, Cantonese, Mandarin
Hobbies: Fitness, drumming, car enthusiast
Special Talents: Drumming
Acting/Singing Experience: None
Life Goal: Be successful, be happy, help the less fortunate
Have the government help the homeless, veterans, and the starving children.
2. What is your perception of happiness and success?
Financially secure, able to provide for my family and myself, and enjoy the finer things in life. Waking up every day happy to be alive.
3. How can we make this world a better place to live in?
Spread more love and understanding, take the time to educate others, helping others, be more tolerant and patient with one another.
4. How do you plan to contribute to the society if you win?
Bring awareness to the starving children all over the world, motivate others to care and help. Be a positive influence for the younger generation of men.
5. What is the one change that you would like to bring in you?
To be less afraid, gain more confidence, take more chances.
6. Who is your favorite celebrity? If you get a chance to meet your favorite celebrity, where will you take him/her and how do you plan to spend the time?
My favorite celebrity passed away, currently don’t have any favorites.
7. What is the role of youth towards the future development of the country/world?
To help make the world a better place, to carry on good work and legacies.
8. What is your greatest strength and how did it help you to become one of the finalists today?
To always finish what I started, whether success or failure.
9. Who is the most inspiring person to you and why?
No one at the moment.
10. What worries did you have before entering in the contest?
Lack of confidence and bravery.
11. What makes you happy and what makes you sad?
Good company, good food, good times, working hard make me happy. Failure, betrayal, doubt make me sad.
12. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made in your life? What have you done to overcome it?
I have made many mistakes, but thankfully, none are bad enough for me to change, everything that has happened has given me experience and taught me lessons.
13. Which drama is your favorite? Which character attracted your attention? Explain why.
「Suits」 and 「Prison Break」. All the characters in the show attracted me because they are all great actors with passion, makes me feel like the show is a part of me.
14. If you get an opportunity to act in a movie/ TV drama/ show, what character would you like to be? Explain why.
Bad guy and good guy, any character is fine with me, all good experiences. But if I had to choose only one specific type, I would choose to be a superhero, growing up I always watched cartoons of superheroes and action movies.
15. What are you looking to improve/gain from this contest?
Confidence, experience, mental growth, access and connection into the TV show/ movie world, maybe even discover a hidden talent.