Height: 183 cm
Languages Spoken: English, Cantonese, Mandarin
Hobbies: Working out, basketball
Special Talents: Piano
Acting/ Singing Experience: None
Life Goal: To be a successful actor
Currently, because I’m still a student, would be the education system.
2. What is your perception of happiness and success?
My idea of happiness is having the people that I love and care about around me and have good health and prosper. My idea of success is to be able to have no worries in life.
3. How can we make this world a better place to live in?
By starting with changing ourselves through self discovery.
4. How do you plan to contribute to the society if you win?
If I win, I will have learned a lot of new things and have had many experiences. I’ll use whatever I learned to help others if they wanted to go through this path or anything similar.
5. What is the one change that you would like to bring in you?
A change from this competition that I wish to gain is to see what I really want to do with my life.
6. Who is your favorite celebrity? If you get a chance to meet your favorite celebrity, where will you take him/her and how do you plan to spend the time?
My favourite celebrity without a doubt is Donnie Yen. If I ever got the chance to meet him, I’d take him to a Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) studio and learn as much MMA from him as possible, along with the action choreography and action scenes in movies.
7. What is the role of youth towards the future development of the country/world?
The youth is the future of the world, they are handed the torch from the previous generation to better the society.
8. What is your greatest strength and how did it help you to become one of the finalists today?
My greatest strength would be my confidence and ability to read Chinese, and I believe it was an asset that I had to become a finalist today.
9. Who is the most inspiring person to you and why?
Definitely my mom, having played two parental figures and still was able to accommodate and give me everything I would ever need and want in life.
10. What worries did you have before entering in the contest?
Uncertainty and doubts of not making it.
11. What makes you happy and what makes you sad?
What makes me sad is knowing I’m not doing all I can to better myself and the people around me, and what makes me happy is knowing I am growing and bettering myself and the people around me.
12. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made in your life? What have you done to overcome it?
Biggest mistake I have ever made in life is not going for a higher position while I still played sports, for fear of failure. I’ve realized life is too short to not reach for those opportunities, and even if I failed I would have learned something to become better in the future.
13. Which drama is your favorite? Which character attracted your attention? Explain why.
「Triumph in the skies 2」, the character Chi Lam played attracted my attention because he had such a cool vibe, and who doesn’t like Chi Lam!
14. If you get an opportunity to act in a movie/ TV drama/ show, what character would you like to be? Explain why.
I would like to play the villain of the movie, because everyone generally likes the main character for he is a good person, but to be a villain and still have the crowd like you, takes a lot more effort and convincing to get the crowd to like you.
15. What are you looking to improve/gain from this contest?
I’m looking to improve my public speaking experience, acting experience, and hopefully gain roles on TV in the future.