Height: 178 cm
Education: High School
Languages Spoken: English, Cantonese
Hobbies: Tennis, swimming, card magic
Special Talents: Tennis, card magic
Acting/Singing Experience: None
Life Goal: Give back to my family for their unconditional supports and love
I would change the world equality.
2. What is your perception of happiness and success?
Happiness is helping others while success is achieved by constant failure.
3. How can we make this world a better place to live in?
We can make this world a better place by having no discrimination.
4. How do you plan to contribute to the society if you win?
I will use my positive image to influence teens to stay away from drugs.
5. What is the one change that you would like to bring in you?
I would like to improve my organization skills.
6. Who is your favorite celebrity? If you get a chance to meet your favorite celebrity, where will you take him/her and how do you plan to spend the time?
My favorite celebrity is the tennis player, Roger Federer. I will take him to Wimbledon tennis club and play a match against him.
7. What is the role of youth towards the future development of the country/world?
The youth should be good role models to even younger generations. For example, being well mannered and educated.
8. What is your greatest strength and how did it help you to become one of the finalists today?
My youthfulness, honesty, and curiosity helped me become a finalist.
9. Who is the most inspiring person to you and why?
My father because he always teaches me how to better myself and reminds me to avoid problems that he has faced.
10. What worries did you have before entering in the contest?
I faced a lot of problems with timing since I am only a high school student. Luckily, my parents support me.
11. What makes you happy and what makes you sad?
Seeing my grandfather makes me happy. However, two years after I’ve seen him, he passed away, that makes me very sad.
12. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made in your life? What have you done to overcome it?
I always finish school projects last minute because I believe that I am able to. But later I realized that I made a wrong choice. I overcome this by creating a schedule for myself and organizing my time.
13. Which drama is your favorite? Which character attracted your attention? Explain why.
The Chinese drama 「Once Upon a Time in China II」, I liked Wong Fei-Hung because he helped many ill people and strengthened them.
14. If you get an opportunity to act in a movie/ TV drama/ show, what character would you like to be? Explain why.
I would like to be a lawyer because it requires lots of skills such as debating and problem solving skills.
15. What are you looking to improve/gain from this contest?
I am looking forward in improving my organization skills. I hope to gain acting skills that may help me in my future.