Height: 178 cm
Languages Spoken: English, Cantonese, Mandarin, French
Hobbies: Basketball, boxing, travel, cooking
Special Talents: Basketball and boxing
Acting/ Singing Experience: None
Life Goal: Building a school in developing countries to provide free access to education for children in need
If I could change one thing in the world it would be to prevent war in this world.
2. What is your perception of happiness and success?
It is to do what you like and to be able to bring this passion and happiness with those around you.
3. How can we make this world a better place to live in?
I really believe that if every person contributes to society to help people in need, we will have a better future and a better place to live.
4. How do you plan to contribute to the society if you win?
I want to be a role model for young people and show them that everything is possible when you have a dream and a goal.
5. What is the one change that you would like to bring in you?
I want to get out of my comfort zone and try new things.
6. Who is your favorite celebrity? If you get a chance to meet your favorite celebrity, where will you take him/her and how do you plan to spend the time?
My favorite celebrity is a professional basketball player in NBA – Kobe Bryant. I would like him to meet my student at school and give them a conference about his passion and his life.
7. What is the role of youth towards the future development of the country/world?
We have a responsibility to build a better future for our next generation. In addition, we are young and full of potential to help us in education, politics and health for a better world development.
8. What is your greatest strength and how did it help you to become one of the finalists today?
I believe my greatest strength is my professionalism, I have taken this competition very serious and I have taken time to prepare myself for interviews.
9. Who is the most inspiring person to you and why?
In my opinion, Terry Fox is the most inspiring person. He uses his determination, his effort and strength to raise a money for cancer research.
10. What worries did you have before entering in the contest?
One of the difficulties that I had is to leave my family in Montreal and come to live in Toronto because it’s a competition I would absolutely participate.
11. What makes you happy and what makes you sad?
What makes me happy is seeing people share with others. And what makes me sad is social inequality in this world.
12. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made in your life? What have you done to overcome it?
My biggest mistake is when I was 14 years old, I refused the invitation to participate in the Quebec basketball team selection. I think I really miss this opportunity for my basketball career. So, this time, I did not want to miss the opportunity for the Project Boyz Power Toronto 2017. I came all the way from Montreal for this competition.
13. Which drama is your favorite? Which character attracted your attention? Explain why.
My favorite drama is 「A Fist within Four Walls」, I really like the role of Ruco Chan. He plays very well in his role and the actions in this drama are incredible.
14. If you get an opportunity to act in a movie/ TV drama/ show, what character would you like to be? Explain why.
I would like to be a character who does martial arts, because I can use and show my special talent.
15. What are you looking to improve/gain from this contest?
I am looking to improve my acting and my signing. Also, I am here to have a life time experience.