Height: 178 cm
Languages Spoken: English, Cantonese, Mandarin
Hobbies: Singing, cooking, guitar, gym, music
Special Talents: Singing, host
Acting/ Singing Experience: New Talent Singing Awards Toronto 2012- one of the eight finalist
Life Goal: I wish I can open a charity like World Vision, and spend the rest of my life to help others.
More Love, more care, less anger, less hatred.
2. What is your perception of happiness and success?
Can be myself and can do what I like to do, also spending time with my family and friends, at the same time help others.
3. How can we make this world a better place to live in?
Treat others with love and care.
4. How do you plan to contribute to the society if you win?
I would like to attend charity events and use my positive image and reputation to influence people and make this world a better place.
5. What is the one change that you would like to bring in you?
By joining this competition, I hope I can keep improving all my skills including singing, dancing, acting, communication, so that I can handle different performances on stage or on camera in the future.
6. Who is your favorite celebrity? If you get a chance to meet your favorite celebrity, where will you take him/her and how do you plan to spend the time?
Mr. Tze Wah Wong. I will take him to a quiet cafe shop, and spend whole day with him to explore his philosophy of life, as well as the views of society.
7. What is the role of youth towards the future development of the country/world?
We should learn from the past and use our knowledge and technology to create a better and peaceful future.
8. What is your greatest strength and how did it help you to become one of the finalists today?
Persistent, always stay positive and be prepared for the next opportunities.
9. Who is the most inspiring person to you and why?
My parents, because they taught me what is love truly means.
10. What worries did you have before entering in the contest?
Put down all the experiences that I had before, and start from zero again.
11. What makes you happy and what makes you sad?
I am happy when I see things with love, I am sad when I see hatred or something inhuman.
12. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made in your life? What have you done to overcome it?
I wasn’t a good kid when I was younger, I missed a lot of time to learn, disappointed my parent. They had to put down all their business in Hong Kong and take me back to Canada in order for me to start over in school again. Since then I am determined to work hard, because I finally understand that, we can all wait for a chance, but chance won’t wait for you.
13. Which drama is your favorite? Which character attracted your attention? Explain why.
「Journey to the west」, Sun Wu Kong, because I learned a lot of philosophy from it.
14. If you get an opportunity to act in a movie/ TV drama/ show, what character would you like to be? Explain why.
I want to act in costume action drama, because I love those dramas since I first watch TV.
15. What are you looking to improve/gain from this contest?
I want to learn all the basic skills in order to become an artist.